Enjoy Neamt and Bucovina – 2 days tour
- Departure from Iasi (around 8.30 AM) towards Neamt County, the region with the most impressive monuments of Moldavian Middle Ages, the old monasteries and the defense fortresses. Visit to Agape Monastery, the largest religious institution in the area (to see the church – and the interior frescoes painted by the Romanian famous painter Nicolae Grigorescu, the museum and the ateliers)
- Stop and visit of Neamt Citadel.(We have to walk uphill for about 15 minutes to reach the objective. Those who find it difficult, can rest downhill, at the terrace of La Cetate Pension). http://www.viziteazaneamt.ro/2009/09/cetatea-neamt/
- Going towards Bucovina, the region that belongs to UNESCO'S patrimony and awarded by FIJET with the POMME DOR (GOLDEN APPLE prize). We stop for taking photos of local architecture in Baisesti Village, on the valley of Moldova River.
- Visit for Voronet Monastery - The Sixtine Chapel of the East, famous for the impressive frescoes on the outside walls, representing the Final Judgment and other scenes of the holly book. According to ypur interest, visit of Humor Monastery.
- Evening and accommodation in a 3* hotel (Gura Humorului area).
- After breakfast, we depart towards Vatra Moldovitei. Visit of Moldovita Monastery and of it's museum. Spectacular crossing of Ciumarna Pass towards Sucevita Monastery. We visit the "Green Pearl", founded by Movila family of Moldavian aristrocracy and then we will have lunch at ''Bucovina Touristic Stop" or "Sofia Pension". http://www.popas.ro/ or http://www.sofiahotel.ro/.
- After lunch we visit the workshop and the exposition with selling black ceramic souvenirs in Marginea Village. On the return way to Iasi, we can make a stop visit to Radauti town, influenced by Austrian architecture.
- Arrival in Iasi around 19:00 hours.
car or minibus AC;
fuel for the day visit;
parking fees during the drip;
guide-driver or guide + driver if more than 8 persons/group;
lunch (except drinks) in 2 days of the trip;
one night accommodation in double room* and breakfast;
expenses for guide or/and driver;
* if is only one client will have a single room
Are not included:
dinner on day 1;
entry tickets to the points of visit.
Romania it's a world within itself! Enjoy!