Neamt and Bucovina Monasteries
Offer can be adapted on your interest. Come with ideas or let us guide you to an amazing experience across rural area, visiting the famous Moldavian Monasteries, UNESCO patrimony.
One day trip from Iasi to real Romania
- Departure from Iasi (around 8.30 AM) towards Neamt County, the region with the most impressive monuments of Moldavian Middle Ages, the old monasteries and the defense fortresses.
- Visit to Agapia Monastery, the largest religious institution in the area (to see the church – and the interior frescoes painted by the Romanian famous painter Nicolae Grigorescu, the museum and the ateliers).
- Stop and visit of Neamt Citadel.(We have to walk uphill for about 15 minutes to reach the objective).
- Coffee break and lunch time (not included in the price but compulsory as timing).
- Going towards Bucovina, the region that belongs to UNESCO'S patrimony and awarded by FIJET with the POMME DOR (GOLDEN APPLE prize).
- We stop for taking photos of local architecture in Baisesti Village, on the valley of Moldova River.
- Visit for Voronet Monastery - The Sixtine Chapel of the East, famous for the impressive frescoes on the outside walls, representing the Final Judgment and other scenes of the holly book.
- Up to your time, visit to Moldovita or Humor Monastery, in the same area.
- Return to Iasi (arriving around 7 PM)
- car or minibus AC;
- fuel for the day visit;
- parking fees during the drip;
- guide-driver or guide + driver if more than 8 persons/group;
Are not included:
- lunch or drinks;
- entry tickets to the points of visit.
Romania it's a world within itself. Enjoy it!